Tribhuvan University Alumni Association, Nepal (TUAAN) is an association of students graduated from or former students of Tribhuvan University. It has been approved by Tribhuvan University Executive Council under the chairmanship of Vice Chancellor of Tribhuvan University on December 2017. The office of TUAAN is located at TU Central Office building in Kirtipur, Kathmandu.
Vision and Mission
The vision of TUAAN is to bring together TU alumni to forge and enhance lifelong relationship and promote Tribhuvan University as a knowledge hub. The mission is to work for the welfare to TU alumni and Tribhuvan University. The TUAAN has the following specific objectives:
- To provide a forum for members of TU Alumni Association throughout the world to interact and sustain a sense of belonging through mutually beneficial contacts;
- To provide avenues for drawing upon the knowledge and expertise of the alumni for furthering TU as a center of excellence;
- To recognize academic, professional and other achievements of the alumni and the students and to provide suitable opportunity for them;
- To create awareness about the important social issues and help develop a sense of national / social responsibility amongst the alumni, students and the society through various activities and means; and
- To generate physical and financial resources to establish and promote the core principles of TUAAN.